Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Current Bandcrush - Nizlopi

I have a serious bandcrush on Nizlopi. I've been listening to them for the last 2 weeks non-stop. I featured Nizlopi a while back now. Ever since I first heard them I was hooked. Such a very unique band because there are only two of them but they have 4 instruments/sounds at once: lead vocals, guitar, bass and beatbox. You have to see: (I can't believe that guy can beatbox)


Here is an official video of a song called Girls:


This is my favorite song of theirs:
Helen - Nizlopi

Also a very good song:
ExtraOrdinary - Nizlopi

I currently have been listening to their "Half These Songs Are About You" which features on most songs a whole band but it is a very good album. I would recommend cycling through all their songs on iTunes, especially Helen, JCB, Extraordinary, Call It Up, Long Distance Love, etc...

No comments: