Monday, February 18, 2008

Jeremy Warmsley


Jeremey Warmsley - Main Site Click that link and let his songs play for a while, you'll be happy you did. He combines a lot of different instruments and sounds (both acoustic and electric), that combined with his british indie-alt/rock style makes him truly set apart from anything else out there. Let the player play for a while (if you don't you won't get his true feel) and you will want to buy his stuff, because he's good and because he's British. I'm pretty excited about this guy mainly because of the vest he's wearing in the above picture, but also for his great music styling, I mean I immediately bought his cd. It's surprisingly unique and combines so many great music elements into some great beats. I wish I could actually write words that formed eloquent sentences because I could write something really good about him.

Listen to his music first but here's his takeaway shows. They are good but not near as good as the other sounds he puts into his full band songs:
Dirty Blue Jeans (great one)


5 Verses


No comments: