Thursday, May 1, 2008

Where done been?

You might have noticed how I've been sporadically posting over the past two months in contrast to posting some 2 or 3 times a daily regularly before that. I've been working longer hours, been locked up in the lab and also transitioning to a new lab on a government site. Given that these labs are locked down I'm not able to reach many sites like youtube or myspace and my time has been limited, thus posting when I can. That was the past and I'm sorry for the lack of posts and especially the lack of new music recommendations. When I recommend a band I typically run them through the ringer and I haven't had the time to do that in the past months. Now I'm in a lab that has open access and I won't be bothered as much with people demanding something out of me two seconds from now. So, I can listen to music when I want and thus bring back the recommending and others. This is my mission going forward.

On another note, as Gregarious aptly named this site Distraction Jackson, I think we need more than just music and a sampling of distractions. I'd like to keep the music as the main element of the site but bring in more distractions. So, you'll be seeing more of that.

Here's to distractions when we need them most.

No comments: