Thursday, July 2, 2009

Don McLean Wants to Know Where the Music Has Gone?

So when I started this venture I used to send out music emails to friends to check new and upcoming artists. Then it turned into a blog and was completely music centric. Then it was brought to my attention that we should diversify, so we did. Then my music listening ability was shut down completely at work and all I had was my iPod (tiPod to me) which had good music, but it doesn't help me find new music. Then access to posting on this blog was completely blocked (granted I shouldn't be posting during work hours but I usually did it through my breaks). Then my music sites where I find music were shut off at work as well. Then all video watching was shut down. So all that I had left to do was post things at night of videos I found or that were emailed to me. Then I went completely into video posting b/c I didn't have time to listen to music at night. BUT it has been brought to my attention and I've been feeling it lately that there is a severe lack of music on this blog...which is true, completely true.

So, that being said I am sorry, ten goats and a sherpa to your descendants. I have not served you in the ways in which I sought out to originally. While the distractions are good to have the music is also good. I've recently been able to make it out to a different work site a couple/few days a week and thus my music listening options have yet opened again.

Since my brother was the one to call me out on the disappointing amount of music then I will post all the bands he has recommended to me in the last few months that I have put to the side. You'll see that in a post above.

The Return of Music, 2009 style. I vow to fulfill or else Shaq will tweet you.

No comments: