Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where in the heck is Live Tyler?

Well, I've been busy and been turned into an octopus. Don't let this dissuade you from visiting Distraction Jackson because I can still type. On a more serious note these events have happened in the last month to make me not able to post as much and instead have been posting quick snippets or videos that get content up on the site. That's not my total vision for this site, it's a lot more and the music part of that vision has suffered. Here are my lame excuses for dropping the quality and amount of postings:

-We sold our house and moved into a new one
-I was packing boxes
-I was without the internet machine for two weeks
-I was lazy
-Couldn't post on my lunch break b/c work cracked down on which sites we go to
-Can't watch/listen streaming video or audio at work...this makes posting to DJ very difficult during the day
-I was lazy during the holiday week

So, that being said, I will return to posting and offer you this gem in the meantime:


By the way, I'm way backlogged with "Daytrotter Sessions", "new artist discoveries", "Where do I start?", "Album Review" and "Current Bandcrush". I'll start pumping those out soon.

No comments: