Thursday, October 9, 2008

"New Artist Discovery" label

I've added a new label to all of the artist discoveries that I post called "new artist discovery". If you click on that label (right hand side of the screen under labels) then you'll only see all the new artist discoveries I've posted and not get the other new music stuff like new albums. That was bugging me, now it's fixed.

By the way, the "new artist discovery" isn't always brand new artists, it's sometimes artists I've just heard of or haven't posted yet. It's basically personal to me of when I first heard them. For example, Teitur has been out since 2003 but I only discovered him personally in 2006 and just posted him now. Most of the time it's because I have the procrastination gene and sometimes I can blame it on actual paid work.

No comments: