Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Shipment of Artists

So it's been a while since I've posted any new artists. In fact it's been since August 12th that I posted The Beautiful Girls. I apologize and offer you the promise that I won't do that again...maybe.

The shameful thing in it all is that I have over 30 artists that have been sitting in a drafted post ready to come out onto their own individual post. Some have been sitting since this site started, some I've just recently discovered. So in order to not keep you waiting for new artists to much longer I'm going to post 30 of their names below. No links yet, but you know how to use the google box if you see someone who interests you. I will post a new one this week...probably. Maybe the overdue Bowerbirds or Teitur. Artists to come:

John Vanderslice, Cass McCombs, The Ruby Suns, Brandon White, Slackstring, Matthew Brookshire, Jason Harrod, Dan Rockett, Ernie Halter, Joe Garner, We Are Telephone, Louis, Speechwriters LLC, Stars, Oh No! Oh My!, Andrew Lipke, The Essex Green, Jf Robitaille, Math and Physics Club, Bowerbirds, Voxtrot, The Format, The John Butler Trio, Teitur, Angus & Julia Stone, Great Lake Swimmers, Wintersleep, Foy Vance, Stabilo, Gary Nock

No comments: