Monday, June 16, 2008

Gamerbus


So my wife and 15 other wives got together for Father's Day and rented out the Gamerbus for 3 hours last night. It was the best 3 hours I've had in a long time. It's a great idea this guy has: take an old rv, gut the thing, put in 16 fishing seats, 16 23" HD widescreen tv's, 16 xbox 360 on system link, 16 cup/beer holders and buy 16 copies of the best xbox360 games, rent it out on the hour and make bank. We each paid 28 bucks for 3 hours, so $9 bucks an hour which is cheaper than you'd pay at an arcade or Dave & Busters. Mr. Gamerbus gets to have fun watching people play video games and makes it a family business so he doesn't have to pay anyone. The guy is great too, very nice and accommodating and knows the games left and right. Our favorite game to play last night was Call of Duty 4.

It was so fun and I'm so thankful that my wife is that thoughtful of me. I wish those of you not living at the beach can experience the Gamerbus one day, it's fantastic.


No comments: