Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Freeness is the Goodness

I heart free and legal mp3's: StereoGum mp3 downloads. You might not have heard of 90% of these bands but there are some great up and comers mixed in. And if you haven't heard of them this is a good way to try them out. Here are some of my picks:

Okkervil River - Lost Coastlines
Lykke Li - Little Bit (I recently posted their take away shows)
Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
Conor Oberst - Danny Callahan
Damien Jurado - Where Lies My Tarp & Gillian Was A Horse
Joseph Arthur - Pretty Good Company & I Want to Get You Alone
Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You
Flight of the Conchords - Ladies of the World & Business Time
Bowerbirds - In Our Talons
Animal Collective - Taste
Bon Iver - Skinny Love
Bishop Allen - Click Click Click Click


There are a billion more on there. For more freeness explore my previous post about last.fm's freeness without jail.

No comments: