Thursday, August 7, 2008

How Interesting is it?


Ranking number two in my list of distractions is DamnInteresting.com. This site has been providing me with great lunch breaks (and bathroom breaks) for years now. It's basically articles about the most random and interesting things that have ever happened in the world. They cover a lot of stuff you've never heard of, a lot of military history/secrets, experiments, unknown history, failed stuff, gray matter, disasters, and a lot of other random stuff. My best sell on the site is to read these stories, especially the story of Centralia the underground burning city. Some of my other favorites include: Lucid Decapitation, The Apocalypse That Might Have Been, Terror on Wall Street, The Thugs of India, Rocket Mail and one of the most interesting I've ever read The Call of the Bloop

By the way, number one distraction is easily Sporcle

No comments: