Friday, January 11, 2008

Top of 2007

Greg sent me this link of the top 100 albums
I'm happy to Andrew Bird make it in their because he made a great album. Good to see Ted Leo, Patty Griffin, Band of Horses, Avett Brothers and Office make the list also. I think this is a decent list although I could throw out some of the albums on here like Miranda Lambert, Kanye, Amy Winehouse and Wilco. But a lot of people like them, just not me. I just can't like Wilco for some reason even though they have a large following. The National getting the top spot is interesting and maybe questionable. I would have put Andrew Bird at number 1 but I'm slightly biased since he's my father. Kidding, I'm biased because I think he's great. Good list of unknowns, regardless, worth checking most of these bands out.

In other news Relevant has their list of Top 10 of 2007.

-Live Tyler

No comments: